Friday, May 05, 2006

Chuck's Durango Loop

Some of you know that our friend Santa-Chuck is on a trip to Colorado, Utah and who knows where else. Do I wish I was with him.? Yup, and you may too when you see what he did today.

Here is Chuck's first day in God's Country:

Today was 45 Degrees F when I got up and rode down to Durango for coffee. Messed around some and rode out to Aztec to see a national president for dog rescue. Anyway, if you ever get up this way, I rode a new twistie this afternoon.

From 550 in Durango, take 160 toward Cortez.

About 2 miles down the road, you will see a left turn for "Wildcat Canyon". Once you get on the road, it will tell you you are on CR141.
From 30
to 70mpg you will have a ball.
It terminates into State 140 so take a
right and you will go back to 160. Total fun miles was 19.5.

Tomorrow I'm headed for Grand Junction via Silverton, Uray route.
My brother has a show there Sat night.

Sunday, I want to head to
Wyoming and then start back down the central part of CO. Got to get that picture of WY - heck the guys that went to Vegas got a picture of California!
See ya!
"Santa" Chuck

Thanks for checking in Chuck

oVo

No comments: