Monday, August 21, 2006

Thailand

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thai. No really, Thai, that's what I have to learn how to speak..... THAI!!!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I guess I can try, and maybe even succeed but REALLY..... THAI!!!!!!!

Since we are moving to Thailand this Fall this BLOG will have to change focus. I won't have quite as much time to ride Texas roads since I will have to move to THAILAND (for crying out loud.)
.
.
.
OK, I'm better now. I took a little break and It'll be OK.

Anyway, since we are moving, I won't post quite as much Texas riding info, but I'll post alot more Asian travel info. It might not be as useful to you guys, but I hope it'll be interesting.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anyway, stay tuned and let me hear from you every now and then. After all, it's not much fun just typing into the ether......


mlt

oVo

No comments: